About the WCBM
The WCBM 2018 is the 3nd international interdisciplinary joint conference, focusing on both theory and practice of new ideas and perspectives on interdisciplinary global business prosperity. Over 300 delegates from 25 countries will participate in the conference for an opportunity to hear and discuss fresh ideas about a new business paradigm, to share the latest knowledge, and to learn a view of the business of the future. The conference invites original contributions including research papers and posters on the topics related to global business and management.
Main Theme : The Peace and Prosperity for Mankind based upon Humanistic Global Business and Management Study
|Abstract Submission Deadline
||April 30th, 2018
|Early Bird Registration Deadline
||March 31st, 2018
|Author(s) Registration Deadline
||May 31st, 2018
|Final Paper Submission Deadline
||May 31st, 2018
|All Participants Registration Deadline
||June 20th, 2018
- Academic Conference
- Global Great Debate
- Junior Academic Competition
- Abstracts should be no more than 500 words.
- Any type of paper (abstract only, poster only or full paper) can be submitted.
- Abstracts should be submitted online at http://wcbm.pngba.org or via email(email@example.com) - rolling based acceptances, so you can receive notification of acceptance/rejection within 1 week after you submitted abstract.
- If selected, authors will be asked to submit final version of papers (read the Manuscript Submission Guidelines which is available at http://wcbm.pngba.org/) or PPT files (PPT file for abstrac ONLY)
- For the full papers submitted after June 5th, 2017, only abstract will be included in Conference Proceedings (ISSN:2384-3586) and papers will not be nominated for Awards Competition.
Topics of Interest
Authors are invited to submit papers that fall into or are related to one or multiple topic areas listed below (but not limited to) :
||Information and Technology Management
|Human Resources Management
||Strategic and Change Management
||Marketing and Consumer Behav
|Tourism and Hospitality Management
|Operation Management and Research
The copyright of accepted papers for the WCBM 2018 is held by the People and Global Business Association (P&GBA). All the accepted papers will be recommended and automatically reviewed by editorial board for the following journal : Global Business and Finance Review (GBFR) (pISSN 1088-6931, eISSN 2384-1648) which are indexed in SCOPUS, Korea Citation Index (KCI), EBSCO, Infobase Index, Scientific Indexing Services, and International Institute of Organized Research (I2OR). For more information regarding Global Business and Finance Review (GBFR), please refer to www.gbfrjournal.org
Keynote Speakers and Eminent Guests
Speakers and guests representing various ministries and its agencies, inter-governmental organizations, practicing consultants, and commercial corporations will speak on a range of topical issues and future prospects at the WCBM special program: the Global Great Debate.
President, People and global Business Association (P&GBA)
Editor-in-chief, Global Business and Finance Review (GBFR)
Professor, Kyung Hee University